Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Blue Fern Frolic Mini Album~

Today, I would love to share my 3rd January Project for Blue Fern Studios! I love creating off the page projects, and one of my FAV things is mini albums. I love creating pages that have little tuck ins for storing memories, and all kinds of unexpected treasures!!



 For this mini album, I used the Blue Fern Frolic Paper Collection,  starting with a layer of Friendship as the base layer and then adding a layer of  Petits Moments


I then added a layer of corrugated board that I added some beads, Imagine Ink Embossing Powder In Cerulean and cheesecloth to grunge it up a bit. I took some pieces of  the Blue Fern Shabby Brick Pieces Chipboard, textured them and added them to my cover design.


Next, I fussy cut out one of the birds from the Friendship Paper and glitter painted him up, then cut out the rest of the bird design and added it to a Blue Fern Majestic Chipboard Frame.


I painted the frame with a coat of gesso and then heat embossed it with the Cerulean Embossing Powder.



Here is a look at all the layering.


Here I created pocket pages with tags using the following Blue Fern Papers:
Frolic Petits Moments
Frolic Veranda



For these pages, I used:
Frolic Friendship and Frolic Petits Moments Papers
there is a pocket that I created using a cut out of the birds design and then created,


a sweet, little sewn booklet from the Calling Cards Paper, 


and a tag that tucks in at the top from the Dans Le Jardin paper.

These pocket pages were created with the Frolic Adorn Paper.


And all the tuck in and tags were created with the Frolic Calling Card Paper.


The last set of pages were created with the Frolic Dans Le Jardin Papers and feature a pocket,


With Frolic Calling Card tags as well as a large tag, tuck in created with Frolic Friendship Paper.


The back side was created using Frolic Friendship Paper.

Blue Fern Studio Supply List:
Paper:

Frolic Friendship
Frolic Calling Cards
Frolic Dans Le Jardin
Frolic Petits Moments

Frolic Veranda
Frolic Adorn

Chipboard:
Majestic Frame
Shabby Brick Pieces

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder:
Cerulean

Items used from the Reneabouquets.com and Reneabouquets Etsy:







2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh what fabulous textures, embellishments and design Renea.

Hugs Diane

Roosterhead Designs said...

This is what I love about you Renea! Your beautiful layers and textures. Always so gorgeous and vintage-shabby. Beautiful detailed work and loving those BF pprs! ; ) TFS~ Karen O