Monday, January 26, 2015

Having A Diva Moment~Scraps Of Elegance


Today, I have a layout to share that I created with the Scraps Of Elegance January Kit~Renea's Charm. My sister Tammy, had done a photo session of my God-Child Michelle's little girl Crimson, and during the photo she got tired of having her photo taken, and so she face planted into her blankie and had herself a "Diva Moment"-LOL! The photo was just so darn cute that I couldn't resist scrapping it!!!


I layered a piece of the kit photo over a floral piece of the kit paper, and then did some tearing and paper curling to expose the print. I used a brick stencil and some Ranger Texture Paste to add lots of texture and visual interest, then used some matching paper to form the photo matte, distressing and paper curling it before adding on that precious photo. The Tiny Treasure Shabby Pink Roses Butterflies are from my Reneabouquets Etsy Shop and Reneabouquets.com Store.


At the top corner, I took the FabScraps Chipboard frame from the kit and distress painted it white then took a Prima Resin Heart and added one of the pieces from the Embellishment Add On "Dreams" inside the frame. I added on some past kit flowers, cheesecloth and one of the little wicker hearts from the kit.



I formed a large flower layer at the bottom corner of the photo by adding flowers from the kit, Floral Add on, a Prima Tatiana Flower and lots of past kit flowers along with stash foliage, floral stems and cheesecloth. I then took a Resin Cameo Frame from a Reneabouquets Romance Trinket Pack and added a "Precious" piece from the E.A.O.



In the large tear at the bottom, I added one of the paper gates from the kit and topped it with another wicker heart from the kit and some past kit flowers. 



I just love how Shabby, Country Chic this layout turned out!! Melinda, gave us so many of my FAV things in my FAV style in this kit and I have loved the way they so easily allow me to scrap my style!!! I hope you have enjoyed getting to scrap with it too!! Hugs ~Renea


Items from the Reneabouquets Etsy Shop and Reneabouquets.com Store:
Resin Cameo Frame from a Reneabouquets Romance Trinket Pack




1 comment:

Lisa aka Raining said...

Lucky lady to get to scrap such gorgeous photos! Beautiful layout as always my friend. :)