Thursday, September 18, 2014

Scraps Of Darkness/ Scraps Of Elegance September-October ATC Swap~

recently? We always have something fun going on and lots of inspiration!
I host a Bi-monthly ATC Swap and it is always lots of fun to swap a little piece of art with some of our members.

Today, I have an oversized tag and matching ATC that will get mailed out to my sweet swap partner, 
Niki Hackler-Maughan to share with you.


I used the Scraps Of Darkness August Kit~Weathered & Worn along with flowers from the August Floral Add On to create a large oversized Tag with lots of paper layering, texture, and paper curling.

I love little bird's nests and I now carry one of my favorite sets the Prima Cradle Sparrow Nests in both my Reneabouquets.com and Reneabouquets Etsy Shops. The Crochet Trim 001, Tiny Treasures Salted Caramel Butterflies (with Gold Antenna choice), Tim Holtz Doily Stencil, Tim Holtz Texture Paint  and Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink #3 can also be found in my shops.




The back side features a tie on system to hold the ATC (Artist Trading Card).


And here is the little ATC for Niki! I hope she loves it!! Hugs ~Renea


2 comments:

Melissa Larson said...

oh my gosh the atc is perfect!

Melissa Larson said...

I guess you put some texture on the little bird frame, then inked the colors on?