Friday, August 15, 2014

So Fairylicious Tag Set~


The Scraps Of Darkness July Kit~Believe has me believing in fairies and magic!! With all those yummy Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden papers and all the natural elements to this kit you too can make a little magic!!

Today, I have a set of Fairylicious Oversized Tags to show you that I created with the Believe Kit.



I started by overlaying the purple kit paper over the rock path paper, on both tags



I then used a Tim Holtz Speckles Stencil and some Tim Holtz Texture Paste that I carry in my Reneabouquet.com store on both tags, and then layered in a Doily from my stash on this one.
I fussy cut out the door, the mushroom patch, the fairy and the "Nature's Beauty" banner and glitter paint accented them and layered them in. Next I used the moss from the kit, some stash cheesecloth and a flower from the floral add on to add texture and dimenstion.



Here you can see where I did some paper curling to expose the "path" paper underneath.

The  Tiny Treasures Enchanted Garden Dragonflies were dreamed up, drawn and created by me just for the Embellishment Add On for this kit.



The second tag was a repeat of the first tag only with different fussy cut pieces and was made to be left facing, instead of right.

The Rhinestone Buttons and little Fairy Sitting On The Moon and Sitting On A Star are sold in a Reneabouquets Fairy Trinkets pack on my Shops.



The back side of the tags are finished out for a nice, designer look.

I hope you find the time to create a little magic for yourself this weekend!! Thanks for the visit!! Hugs ~Renea



3 comments:

Pawsitively Creative said...

These tags are just so enchanting and fun. I love the "rock path" paper!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Love these stunning projects!! :-)

Unknown said...

I love fairies and this is so adorable.....I need those dragon flies!