Friday, July 18, 2014

Collecting Family Memories With The Scraps Of Darkness June Kit~


TGIF everybody!! Before I head into the weekend, I have Pocket Journal that I would love to share with you. I created this project using the Scraps Of Darkness June Kit~Perfectly Stunning, and a pocket system that I created out of upcycled manilla file folders that I cut down and then sewed together. 


I layered lots of distressed and inked paper layers, an inked Doily, misted corrugated board, fussy cut pieces fromt he papers, and a sweet Vintage image that I purchased from Digital Collage Sheets.



The Crochet lace was from my stash, all the paper pieces, and flowers,  were from the kit.
The Tiffany Glass Butterflies and Vintage look Garden Gate Metal Key can be found in my Reneabouquets.com  Store or in my Reneabouquets Etsy Shop.


Here is a back side view.


And here is a photo of all the untucked pieces.
There is a manilla Folder piece, 6-Double Sided cards for adding photos and journaling to, and the little tickets remove from the metal clip and the hot air balloon un velcros for even more sweet spots.


Tha manilla folder opens up and there are 3 large, double sided Prima cards, and 2 small Prima cards for more journaling and photo spots. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!! I hope you have a great weekend and that you find time to create something to collect your memories in to!! Hugs ~Renea


No comments: