Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Adding A Little Romance To Your Projects With Tresors De Luxe~

 Looking to add a little romance to your projects for Valentine's Day? Then look no further than the Tresors De Luxe Etsy Shop!!  Lucy carries so many soft, gorgeous items that you are sure to find something that will set your heart a flutter. 



I used some of those romantic pieces to put together two different cards that allow you to express your love to your sweetheart this Valentine's Day.


The first one features layers of distressed and sewn papers and a Tresors:

Pink Chiffon Rosette Heart Applique~AP-020
that I layered with a Prima resin heart then attached some letters to spell love and then glossed them with some diamond glaze.


Just look at all that romantic softness the rosettes that make up the heart create! Yum!!


I layered the bottom of the card with some of the Tresors:

Ivory Lace Trim~LA-004

Adding a seam binding bow with a little button, a Prima bird's nest, a Scrapmatts chipboard bird and some feathers for softness. I fussy cut the little "I love you" piece from some paper and added rhinestones.



Here is the back of the card that I finished out in the same papers as the front side.



The second card features layers of distressed and sewn papers and a Tresors:

White Chiffon Rosette Heart Applique~AP-019
topped with a sweet Vintage image from Magic Moon Light Studios that I printed onto card stock and then sewed around the edges, and added a Prima resin photo corner to.



Those hearts are sooooo romantic!!!


I then added some Tresors

Ivory Lace Trim~LA-004

along with some stash flowers and some of the Tresors:

Pack of 24 Dusty Rose Fabric Roses~PF-018

The My Romantic Heart Butterflies are from my Reneabouquets Etsy Shop.




And here is the back side of that card. 

Oh I just love~love!! And I just love how easy Tresors makes adding a little romance to any project a snap!! Thanks for dropping by! Hugs~Renea



2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

These are delish...at 1st my fave was the 2nd one - that image is lovely, but then when I saw the closies of the first one.....wow! Those pink roses look fab made into a heart. Divine work, as always):)

Cindy Gay said...

Very pretty valentines!